Meet with us at Outdoor Retailer & ISPO this January
The team from DuPont™ Sorona® is exhibiting at both Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show and ISPO Munich this January. Will we see you there?
Members of our technical, product development, and marketing teams are available at each show and eager to answer any questions you have about this innovative polymer. We'll have our latest fabric samples and apparel samples from brands using Sorona® on hand as well as news and innovations.
If you're interested in learning more about DuPont™ Sorona® textile innovations or speaking with a member of the DuPont™ team, please stop by the Sorona® booth or reach out to Stephanie Kley at email@example.com or 484-356-3154 to schedule a meeting.
Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show
Denver, CO | January 25th - January 28th 2018
Booth #: 9010-LL | Schedule a meeting at OR
ISPO Munich 2018
Munich, Germany | January 28th - January 31st
Booth#: Hall C3, Booth 335 | Schedule a meeting at ISPO
Attend our presentation: "Beyond Spandex - Durable Stretch That Increases the Performance and Longevity of Apparel" - on Tuesday, January 30 and Wednesday, January 31 at 9 a.m. in the middle of Hall C3. Hear from Renee Henze and Charles Park about Sorona® Stretch Fiber, an innovative, partially plant-based material that achieves durable stretch in active, outdoor and casual fabrics. If you want to create stretch fabrics that dye easily and won't pucker or bag after repeated washes, this session is for you.
Recent Sorona News
- A collaboration with Unifi REPREVE® (made from recycled plastic bottles) to create high-performance, renewably sourced cold-weather insulation.
- A collaboration with INVISTA CORDURA® and DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products to create a new softshell fabric with renewably sourced materials and fleece.
- Toray Primeflex™ incorporates a blend of Sorona®, which creates a lightweight, windproof, four-way stretch woven that offers enhanced flexibility, comfort and stretch recovery.
- Burton recently announced and unveiled its designs for the Canadian Olympic Snowboard uniform, which incorporates Sorona® in the jacket.
- DuPont™ Apexa®, the only known polyester fiber that biodegrades. It breaks down into simple CO2 and H2O under industrial composting to reduce textile waste and limit impact on the environment